Location: Tichnor, Arkansas
Price: 10% off For Elite Members
Went on a evening goose hunt with Trey and Deuce and limited out on specks between 4 guys. Had such a great time we decided to hunt again the next evening and when I tell you we had a blast it was the BEST hunt I’ve ever been on..
Our expert guides offer duck hunting on privately owned timberland and in flooded fields. Every single hunt is fully guided and our professionals provide both an enjoyable and safe hunt. Our reputation for excellent guides and catering to our clients is known throughout the state and is steadily growing on a national level.
The morning hunt begins thirty minutes before dawn, and we hope to show every hunter what we mean by “Feet In Your Face”. We have over 3,500 acres of private farm, timberland, and flooded fields, located in various spots in the country.
Our family has been in the duck hunting business for over 40 years. My wife and I took over the day to day operations in 1999. We include our whole family in the operation of our lodge. With our son guiding goose hunts, and the girls taking care of the day to day activity at the lodge.
Belle Gulley is located in southeast Arkansas between the White, Arkansas, and Mississippi Rivers. We are 2 miles from White River National Wildlife Refuge and 8 miles from Trusten Holden WMA.
Thousands of ducks and geese migrate to this area annually to feed in the abundant grain fields and rest on Oxbow Lakes. We have property both bordering the Refuge, Bayou Meta WMA, and Trusten Holden WMA.
All our guides and employees are CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified.
Visit our photo galleries by clicking HERE
Pricing and Licensing Information
MORNING DUCK HUNTS
- INCLUDES: Lodging, Guides, Etc. (NO Meals)
- GAME: Types Hunted — DUCKS & GEESE
- MORNING HUNTS ONLY
- PRICE: $300.00 Per Gun Per Day — Includes Lodging or $270 For Elite Outdoorsman Members
- SPECIAL HUNTS: $200.00 Per Gun, PM GOOSE HUNT or $180 For Elite Outdoorsman Members
- DUCK AND GOOSE COMBO: $450.00 When Booked in Advance or $400 for Elite Outdoorsman Members
- Our expert guides offer duck hunting on privately owned timberland and in flooded fields. Every single hunt is fully guided and our professionals provide both an enjoyable and safe hunt. Our reputation for excellent guides and catering to our clients is known throughout the state and is steadily growing on a national level. The morning hunt begins thirty minutes before dawn, and we hope to show every hunter what we mean by “Feet in Your Face”. We have over 3,500 acres of private farm, timberland, and flooded fields, located in various spots in the county.
- We prefer not to duck hunt in the afternoons to allow the ducks to return to the fields to feed and rest. We limit our blinds to no more than 5 hunters and a guide to a blind. All of our blinds are easy access either by ATV or boat.
- RESERVATIONS: Reservations are accepted year-round. Booking early is suggested. A 50% deposit is required. The deposit is due within 7 days of making reservations. We accept all major credit cards or personal/corporate checks.
- CANCELLATIONS: The 50% Deposit is Non-Refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
AFTERNOON GOOSE HUNTS
- Offered at $200.00 per person or $180 For Elite Outdoorsman Members
- Legal limit per person is 20 snow geese and 2 specklebelly per day.
- This option is available only when geese are here.
- We have a very high success rate on the specklebelly geese. All of our goose hunts are conducted on private property that have a history of holding birds.
AFTERNOON HUNTING OPTIONS
Pheasant and Quail
- Our partner program offers guided afternoon hunts of Pheasant, complete with a guide and retrievers.
- THIS IS FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE!!
Additional Services and Information
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND INFORMATION
- Game processing is available at an additional fee. Ducks are picked, packaged, and frozen solid for travel. $4.00 Per Duck and $8.00 per Goose.
- We welcome hunting dogs to our kennels at no extra charge and we have our own trained dogs available.
- We can suggest local taxidermy services.
- If you plan on hunting with us, you will need to bring the following equipment with you:
- Your best shotgun and case. We recommend a 20, 12, or 10 gauge shotgun, with a variety of chokes due to the wide variety of hunting options.
- At least 2 boxes of steel shot (#2 or smaller) per each day of hunting
- Hip boots or chest waders
Licenses and Registration
LICENSES AND REGISTRATION
- You may purchase license in advance through the
Arkansas Game and Fish Commission at:
- For more information on the Arkansas Duck Season Click Here
Sportsman Hunting License: $25.00
Conservation License: $10.50
5 Day Small Game License: $55.00
Annual Small Game License: $88.00
- OTHER LICENSES AND REGISTRATION:
Migratory Waterfowl State Stamp: $20.00
Migratory Waterfowl Federal Stamp: $15.00
HIP Registration: Free and on Site
Off Season Events and Rental
OFF SEASON EVENTS AND RENTAL
$100.00 per night or $400.00 per week Or 10% off for Elite Outdoorsman Members
- Our lodge is available to fishermen:
March 1 through November 1
- We are located 2 miles from White River Refuge, with it’s abundant Oxbow lakes that are full with crappie, brim, and bass.
- We can arrange a wide variety of activities for specific interests.
- Stuttgart is also home to Mack’s Prairie Wings. It is one of the largest waterfowl stores in the South.
- We are 35 miles south from the famous Duck and Rice Capital of the World. Located in Stuttgart, which hosts the annual “Wings Over the Prairie Festival” on Thanksgiving weekend.
To Book Your Hunt or for More Information Call